Co-CEO and Chief Mentor, 25eight
“I am truly honoured to be a Rare Birds Ambassador. Since our initial conversation I have always been inspired by Jo’s passion and drive to make a difference to the next generation of entrepreneurs. I want all children, including my own, to understand how entrepreneurship is an option in their lives. Supporting the Rare Birds movement is essential to making female entrepreneurship ‘business as usual’ globally for our next generation.”
Phil is the Co-Founder of 25eight, a B Corp™ focused on innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship.
He also co-founded Entrepreneurs&Co., a social enterprise that provides a collaborative community to enable entrepreneurs to achieve international success.
His other roles include Pitch Mentor for Startup Victoria, Global Ambassador for Inspiring Rare Birds, Expert in Residence regular panellist/judge/MC/speaker for events. He is also an advisor for a number of startup businesses.
Before starting his own ventures, Phil held a number of international leadership roles within Nokia (Global Director of Customer Experience) and Nokia Siemens Networks (Global Head of Brand Architecture). With over 25 years experience in strategy, technology, marketing and building businesses, he helps organisations define problems, enables groups of people to achieve great results and ensures everyone enjoys the ride.
– 17 years within corporate global leadership roles – technology, sales, marketing, customer experience, brand, corporate affairs
– Global rebranding expertise related to company acquisition or joint ventures
– specialising in helping to make technology human. Global experience in product marketing, product design and development, 4G, 5G, IoT, VR, AR, MR, XR, game/app/website development
– Strategy, vision, market position, target customers, brand, content creation, channels to market, digital marketing, customer experience, measurement
– Advisor of startups, small/medium businesses, corporates, boards, government and international delegations.
Phil has travelled the world with his work and had the opportunity to see the impact that female entrepreneurship can make. Now with a broad range of clients, Phil strives to guide purpose driven businesses on their path towards achieving their goals and gets a real buzz from helping them succeed. Phil is a firm believer in GSD (let’s call it ‘Getting Stuff Done’) and is fascinated by innovation, tech enablement and especially supporting purpose driven businesses.