PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – 3 MONTHS: MENTORING PARTNERSHIPS CO-ORDINATOR
ABOUT RARE BIRDS
Rare Birds is a profit-for-purpose organisation which advances gender diversity in business. We do this through our three pillars of mentoring, education and community. Rare Birds is able to have impact because of a network of passionate, highly successful mentors and ambassadors who walk the talk, and affiliate partnerships with some of the world’s leading businesses.
Our small team is collaborative, passionate and purpose driven. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic intern to join our team and play a key role in building quality relationships within our community!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Mentoring Partnerships Co-ordinator you will thrive on developing personal connections with mentors and mentees and ensuring mentoring partnerships are thriving. You will be rewarded by having a front row seat to transformative partnerships for small business owners.
You will need excellent communication and organisation skills and be comfortable speaking with a variety of stakeholders, from early stage business owners to senior executives, as you will be in regular contact via phone and email to support their experience of our mentoring program.
This role would suit a tertiary student looking for meaningful and paid experience, or someone transitioning back into the workforce after extended leave.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the mentoring platform and company CRM
- Onboard mentees and mentors into the mentoring program, helping them to create detailed online profiles and conducting 30-minute interviews, ensuring participants are onboarded in a timely manner
- Creating matches between mentor and mentees and ensuring mentoring cohorts are activated within relevant timelines
- Conduct check-in calls with mentors and mentees after their first meeting and provide feedback to the Rare Birds General Manager, making any follow ups or re-matches if required
- Maintain up to date participant information on mentoring platform, CRM and project management spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned, including some administrative tasks and attending company events
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fantastic team culture
- Flexible working arrangements (including remote working) and work-life balance
- A dynamic team environment, with the opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to our business
Apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com