MENTORING PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER – 4 DAYS
ABOUT RARE BIRDS
Rare Birds is a profit for purpose organisation which advances gender diversity in business. We do this through our three pillars of mentoring, education and community. Rare Birds is able to have impact because of a network of passionate, highly successful mentors and ambassadors who walk the talk, and affiliate partnerships with some of the world’s leading businesses.
Our small team is collaborative, passionate and purpose driven. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic professional to join our team and play a key role in building quality relationships within our community!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Mentoring Partnerships Manager you will thrive on developing personal connections with mentors and mentees and ensuring mentoring partnerships are thriving. You will be rewarded by having a front row seat to transformative partnerships for female founders and emerging female leaders.
You will need excellent communication and organisation skills and be comfortable speaking with a variety of stakeholders, from early stage business owners to senior executives, as you will be in regular contact via phone and email to support their experience of our mentoring program.
You will be responsible for the successful management of mentoring partnerships and contribute to the growth of the business by way of introducing new leads. This role has flexible work from home working arrangements but requires the right candidate to come to our Millers Point office on Tuesdays. We are open to candidates who prefer to work 4 days/week. The salary is FTE $80,000 base (incl. super) plus commission.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the mentoring platform and company CRM
- Onboard mentees and mentors into the mentoring program, helping them to create detailed online profiles and conducting 30-minute interviews, ensuring participants are onboarded in a timely manner
- Creating matches between mentor and mentees and ensuring mentoring cohorts are activated within relevant timelines
- Conduct quarterly check-in calls with mentors and mentees during the program and provide feedback and testimonials to the Head of Marketing
- Press all mentees to respond to quarterly surveys to ensure a high rate of completion
- Review quarterly surveys and respond to any issues identified in the surveys
- Respond to queries and manage the expectations of mentors and mentees within existing partnerships
- Conduct end of program interviews with mentors and mentees and encourage a follow-on program
- Maintain up to date participant information on mentoring platform, CRM and project management spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned, including some administrative tasks and attending company events
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Commitment to Rare Birds’ vision, values and purpose
- Fantastic team culture
- Flexible working arrangements (including remote working) and work-life balance
- A dynamic team environment, with the opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to our business
Should you have any questions about the position, please email email@example.com, using the subject line: Mentoring Partnerships Manager.
To apply, please send your current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org