Would you like to fly high and fly fast with us?
We have a fun and collaborative working culture where entrepreneurialism is celebrated and your success is our priority.
You will be supported by all the team here in getting up to speed, understanding how we add value to the community, and therefore being successful.
Come and join us!
Mentoring Program Officer – 15 hrs per week
Salary $63–70k pro rata
Rare Birds serves a global movement of women entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. For women working in small, medium or large organisations, Rare Birds can equip them with entrepreneurial skills and nurture an entrepreneurial mind set.
The world-class mentoring program offered by Rare Birds turbocharges entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs through partnerships with high-caliber mentors that are chosen through a sophisticated algorithm on a platform exclusive to Rare Birds in Australia.
The Mentoring program Officer’s role is to manage the day to day activities of the Mentoring Program and Rare Birds community and help manage the Marketing and Social media campaigns to attract, nurture and service our community.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about the mentoring platform
- Respond to queries and manage the expectations of mentors and mentees within existing relationships.
- Conduct check-in interviews with mentors and mentees during the program and provide feedback and testimonials to the Head of Marketing
- Conduct end of program interviews with mentors and mentees
- Create quarterly reports on mentoring platform data
- Nurture existing relationships between mentors and mentees
- Manage Zoho database, aggregate new people from the mentoring platform
- Manage automatic email communications for mentors and mentees via Infusionsoft
- Manage day to day inquiries about Rare Birds, Ambassadors
- Minimum degree level qualification in media, business, marketing, journalism or communications.
- Data analysis skills
- Project management experience within a community environment
- Great writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
- Purpose driven
To apply for this position, please email monica@inspiringrarebirds with your covering letter and resume.